ARPEPE: Arturo Pelizzatti Perego
In 1984, Arturo Pelizzatti Perego, bolstered by the experience gained in his father’s and grandfather’s firm, decided to create ARPEPE. His aim was to realize the full potential of the unique Valtellina terroir with all the pride and determination required for such an ambitious goal.
To do so, Arturo started producing long-aging Nebbiolo wines according to the rules of the oldest traditions.
Today, Isabella, Emanuele and Guido continue their father’s work as the fifth generation of winemakers and growers. In just a few years, thanks to careful technological innovations and the choice of a young and passionate team, Arturo’s dream has come true: his rare wines are once again a major point of reference on the national and international wine scene.
Guido, Isabella and Emanuele
- Fernando Beteta, Master Sommelier, ARPEPE Valtellina, February 2, 2013
- Jeremy Parzen, So sexy at L’Apicio, Manhattan’s newest über cool restaurant, October 25, 2012
- Patricia Thomson, Mountain Nebbiolo, Tastes of Italia, November/December 2012
- Alex Whyte, Damiano Fiamma, Northern Italy - part 4, Tutto Wines, November 26, 2013
- Chambers Street Wines, ARPEPE, New York, May 2012
- Eric Asimov, Cheese and Red Wine, Together Again, The New York Times, April 30, 2012